Holiday Gift Ideas for Beer Lovers
Looking for a unique gift to get a beer lover you know? Here are 5 gift ideas we, as beer experts, suggest.
1. Give the gift of beer with a Consumers Beverages gift card. A Consumer’s Beverages Gift Card makes the perfect stocking stuffer. It is great for anyone 21 and older. Stop in to any of our 17 Consumers Beverages locations and pick one up or order online today. Online orders placed before 3:00PM EST ship the same day.
2. Another great stocking stuffer – Tickets to “Buffalo on Tap!” Join us January 14th at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center for the 5th annual “Buffalo on Tap.” Sample over 150 releases from some of America’s best craft breweries. General Admission tickets are $38 (no service fees when bought at Consumers Beverages stores) and they are available at all of our 17 locations. Get your tickets today. Cheers!
3. Love saving money? A TapTrails Map is the perfect gift for the Buffalo craft beer lover. The TapTrails map is a self guided tour of all of Buffalo’s great breweries featuring over $125 in discounts for only $10! TapTrails Maps fit great in the holiday stocking and are available at all 17 Consumer’s Beverages locations.
4. Gift Baskets & Boxes : Featuring unique, hand picked selections of award winning micro-brews from the US and around the globe. These beer baskets/boxes are the perfect gift for the beer lover on your list who is looking for a variety of different beers.
5. Carry your fresh filled beer in style with a, one-of-a-kind, 64oz. screw-top growler jug. Our new special edition growler jugs are in stock at all 17 Consumers Beverages locations. Stop by and pick one up to share some holiday cheer (and beer!)